Needing some Lifting and Setting Solutions for your Elleebana Lash Lift kit, but don't need all the tools that come with the Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift Starter Kit?
We have you covered.
The Elleebana One Shot 10 Pack contains
💘 10 x Lash Lift Lifting Solutions Sachets
💘 10 x Lash Lift Setting Solution Sachets
Please store under 24 degrees Celsius in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate to maximise shelf life, but DO NOT freeze product
Lifting Solution - Water (Purified Water), Thioglycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-28, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Steartrimonium, Chloride, Glycerin, Lanolin, Ethanolamine, Disodium EDTA
Setting Solution - Water (Purified Water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Stannate
- Cleanse the lashes using the Elleebana Make-up remover.
- Gently position the correct size silicone rod on the upper eyelid.
- Place a small amount of glue on the back of the rod to keep the rod in place.
- Hold the rod for 5 - 10 seconds on the eyelid to ensure adhesion.
- Apply a strip of eyelash glue to the front of the silicone rod.
- Use the Elleebana Lash Lifter tool to gently roll and place the lashes onto the silicone rod.
- Gently separate any lashes using the hook of the lash lifter and ensure correct lash placement.
- Be sure to adhere only the top lashes to the rod.
- Apply lash lift lotion using application brush from the base of the lash to 3/4 of the way up the lash. Do not coat the ends or tips of the lashes. Do not get lotion on the skin.
- Allow lift lotion to process for 5-10 minutes (depending on the strength of the lashes).
- Remove the lift lotion with a damp cotton tip or make up remover pad. Be gentle and do not disrupt the position of the lashes on the rods.
- Apply setting lotion using application brush, process for 5 minutes. During the processing times you can cover the eye areas with a tissue or hand towel for your client's comfort.
- Half fill a Kidney Dish or rinsing bowl with warm water (not hot). Tilt the client's head to the side and dampen a cotton pad in the warm water. Press firmly down with plenty of warm water and stroke rod away from eyelid and remove rods
Advanced Processing Times